The app includes many cool widgets, portrait and landscape mode. The widgets display current time clock, date, and battery level information with battery icon, calendar events in addition to weather information and forecast.
Weather & Clock Widget for Android supports a wide range of Android phones; it supports Android version 2.3 and higher.
– Supports Android version 2.3 and above.
– Supports multiple screen resolution.
– Searches for all cities in the world by country and city or zip code.
– Ability to set your internet source to WiFi only.
– Ability to disable internet access from operators while you are in roaming.
– Ability to set your preferred temperature unit, Celsius or Fahrenheit.
– Automatic update intervals are: 15, 30 min, 1, 3, 6, 9, 12 hours and Manual update.
– Automatic location detection by network and GPS.
– Up to 10 different locations to follow weather and forecast.
– Weather map with ability to add any city to your city list.
– Notification alerts (with option to customize sound and vibration or to disable it).
– Current weather condition, hourly weather forecast and 10-day weather forecast.
– Relative humidity percentage
– Atmospheric pressure in many different units
– Visibility distance in different units
– Precipitation in different units
– Dewpoint (Dew Point)
– Wind speed and direction in different units
– 10 days future forecast and hourly weather forecast.
– Sunrise and Sunset times.
– Displays temperature in status bar (Notification bar).
– Shares weather and location information with friends.
– Home screen widgets, 5×3, 5×2, 5×1 for large screen only and 4×3, 4×2, 4×1 and 2×1 for all screens.
– Widgets display current time, date, and battery information in addition to weather information
– Many fonts for clock and date
– Widgets to display calendar events along with weather forecast.
– You can select multiple event calendar to events display on the widget, including birthday calendar and holiday calendar.
– Moon phase for current and next 5 days
– Option to display weather forecast or moon phase on the widgets
– Supports Android Wear with wearable app version.
– Light and Dark themes with different icon sets.
– Ability to set custom background for dark theme.
– All widgets are fully customizable and configurable.
– Chart graphs for hourly weather forecast and daily weather forecast
– Localized to most of the world languages.
FAQ page: http://devexpert.net/weather/FAQ
For more information: http://devexpert.net/weather/
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Weather-Clock-Widget-182414791859010/
Guide to install Weather & Clock Widget Android For PC
More From Us: Go To Ten For PC (Windows And Mac)
That’s it guys For the Weather & Clock Widget Android For PC, Hopefully, You enjoyed this tutorial and found it useful. For more Cool and Fun Games and Apps like Weather & Clock Widget Android please Follow our blog.