Playing Trailforks on smartdevices or tablet is really fun. But many time you did not feel comfrtable playing Trailforks on these devices. Its more fun to download/install Trailforks on PC (Windows & Mac). Knowing your requirment we bring you a article to which will guide you in detail how to download/install Trailforks on PC (Windows & Mac).
Read this full article to understand the requirments to Download/Install Trailforks on PC (Windows & Mac). Trailforks current version is v1.53. It is developed by Trailforks and is one of the best Android Game in Sports Game category. Trailforks. It has a rating of 2.4 with 4,222 reviews and 1,000,000+ Total Installs on the play
store; it requires a minimum of 5.1 and up Android version. It was last updated on May 1, 2021.
Trailforks is a trail database with over 350,000 trails for Mountain Biking, Hiking, Trail Running, Dirtbiking, Observed Trials, Horse Riding, Snowmobiling and Skiing. Users can contribute data and then local trail associations have the control to approve & curate the data.
The Trailforks app is your mobile companion to the https://www.trailforks.com website. It allows you to download offline trail maps for use on your rides!
You can freely use all features of the app anywhere in the world for 7 days of use. After that a subscription to Trailforks Pro is required to view full map detail outside a city-sized free area of your choosing.
– The largest database of mountain bike trails in the world, growing in other sports fast!
– Thousands of related activity POI's
– Offline trail maps and info. Region updates are incremental and fast
– Trail name labels pained alongside trail
– See your GPS location on the map, for trail navigation
– Switch context of map based on your selected sporting activity
– Display trail & route elevation profiles and 'scrub' along them to see the location on the map
– View grade of climbs and descents on a trails elevation profile
– Record your activity and save to Trailforks or sync to Strava.
– View your friends Ridelogs
– Use your phone’s compass to orientate the map in the direction you’re facing
– Discover local routes that riders & hikers have created
– View trail Ridelogs from users and discover how to ride a new trail
– Discover top trails nearby, and get personalized recommended routes
– Toggle Pro layers on map such as slope angle, light pollution, USFS, land ownership, avalanche data and more!
– Switch between an ever growing list of basemaps
– Automatic trail routing from your location (or nearest parking lot), to the trailhead of your choosing
– Sync and view your saved 'Route Plans' from https://www.trailforks.com/ridelog/planner/
– Lookup region & trail info including 650,000+ photos & videos
– Follow race course routes including colored stages and checkpoints
– View trail status & reports! Always be informed of up-to-date trail conditions & closures
– Submit trail reports & conditions from the app, including taking photos of trail issues
– Support the areas you ride, by donating 'Trail Karma'
– View nearby bike shops on the map, quick links for directions or phoning the shop
– View trails on map color coded by popularity or view a heatmap
– View custom worldwide topo contour maps designed for outdoor sports
– View popular Strava segments on the map to up your game
– Overlay of US land owners like the BLM
– View polygons on map, such as private property areas or closed areas
– View upcoming events nearby or by specific region
– View local trail badges you can earn by recording your rides
– Save trails to your wishlist
– Share routes, rides & trails with friends, share via QRCode
– Download GPX of trails & routes. Sync with your Garmin device
– Winter trail map for fatbike trails
– View average time it takes to ride a trail
– Location based global search
– Read and comment on trails, rate trails
– Filter trails on map by bike, great for adaptive bikers or ebikes
– Share your map location with a friend or emergency services
Detailed trail maps of popular mountain biking destinations such as, Whistler, Squamish, North Shore, Kamloops, Nelson, Moab, Sedona, Park City, Hurricane, Downieville, Colorado Springs, Bellingham, Bentonville, Finale Ligure, Pisgah, Marin, Bend Oregon, Wellington & Rotorua New Zealand.
Direct Download Link For Trailforks on PC (Windows & Mac)
Guide to Download and Install Trailforks on PC
Download Emulator of your Choice and Install it by following Instructions given:
Bluestack is really famous for using Android apps on PC Ypu van download:
BlueStacks For PC here.
Download and install Trailforks on PC (Windows / Mac)?
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and sign in your Google account.
- Open (Play Store) and Search for the Trailforks.
- Click on Trailforks and install.
- Now open Trailforks by double click Play and Enjoy.
That’s all! For download/install Trailforks on PC (Windows & Mac) Keep visiting Download and Install Apps For PC for more updates. If you need more do write us in comment section below.
That’s it guys For the download/Install Trailforks For PC , hopefully, you’ve enjoyed this tutorial and find it useful. For more cool and fun games and apps like Trailforks please follow our blog.