• Radar: The highest resolution (250m) radar showing interactive animations for past and future data
• Global Radar: An experimental radar layer with worldwide coverage. It combines existing radar data with a computer model proxy when data is not available.
• Storm Tracks: Storm Tracks utilize the most advanced severe weather algorithms to provide a detailed analysis of an impending storm. This includes a storm strength rating, detailed components of the storm (such as wind, hail, lightning, and tornadoes), the speed and direction of the storm, the precipitation rate, and much more.
• Tropical Tracks map overlay
• Lightning: View lightning 100 miles around your selected location (Continental US only)
• More: Full screen map with customizable data layers including: earthquakes, fronts, severe weather alerts, and more.
WIDGETS, ALERTS, & MORE!
• Hyper-local weather data powered by Weather Underground's network of over 250,000 personal weather stations
• Widget featuring real-time alerts for severe weather
• In-App alerts from the NOAA, Environment Canada, and MeteoAlarm.
• Tap on current conditions, daily or hourly forecasts to view more detailed weather data
• Social weather: share storm tracking and radar data with your friends and family via text message, email, Facebook, or Twitter
• Available on Android phones and 7-inch tablets.
Source: Storm Radar (Google Play)
Guide to install Storm Radar For PC
More From Us: aa 2 For PC (Windows And Mac)
That’s it guys For the Storm Radar For PC, Hopefully, You enjoyed this tutorial and found it useful. For more Cool and Fun Games and Apps like Storm Radar please Follow our blog.