There are many different kinds of Samples and Instruments, where you can customize everything just as you wish.
– Record (Record current Pattern)
– Play (Play current Pattern)
– Play All (Play through all the Patterns)
– Metronome (Gives you the Rhythm to the BPM)
– Edit Pads (Chose one Sample and click on the Pad you want to change)
– Edit Pitch (Set Rate of the Samples)
– Keyboard (Opens Keyboard)
– Save (Save your Recording)
– Load (Load your Recording / Long press to delete File)
– 2 Tracks to Record
– BPM from 60 to 130 changeable
– Pattern M = Master (This pattern will also play in the other Patterns)
– Volume for each Pads and Keyboard changeable
– You can also use your own Samples. Just put your MP3/WAV/OGG Files into sdcard/SmartMPC and it is done!
If you have any problems or any wishes, just write us an E-Mail.
Thanks and Have Fun!
Source: Smart MPC (Google Play)
Guide to install Smart MPC For PC
More From Us: Flow theme for LG V20 & G5 For PC (Windows And Mac)
That’s it guys For the Smart MPC For PC, Hopefully, You enjoyed this tutorial and found it useful. For more Cool and Fun Games and Apps like Smart MPC please Follow our blog.