Time-lapse recording is now available for Android! Easily capture in-app video of your drawing process to share with your network. We also removed the Sign In requirement for many of the advanced features. Now, just download and discover a more powerful drawing app, without signing in. We’ve also made it easier to import your traditional art onto a layer in SketchBook with Import from Camera. Snap a photo of your line art and start coloring in SketchBook.
Sketch, create line art, paint – discover an authentic, natural experience as close to pencil, pen, marker, or brush on paper as a digital art tool can be.
• Full screen workspace and unobtrusive user interface
• 10+ preset brushes, including customizable pencils, pens, and markers that deliver a natural drawing experience
• Synthetic pressure-sensitivity
• 2500% zoom for controlling the finest details of your art
• A complete Layer Editor with up to 3 layers and 16 blending modes
• Symmetry and proportional transform tools
Pro features (available for purchase in-app for $4.99, or free with a SketchBook Pro membership):
• A comprehensive Brush Library: 100+ preset pencils, pens, brushes, and markers
• Synthetic and smudge brush sets
• Full Copic® Color Library
• More layers
• Full layer controls with 18 layer blending modes
• Advanced selection tools (marquee, lasso, magic wand)
• Gradient fills tools (linear, radial)
Easily organize your artwork in SketchBook’s Gallery with multiple view options, albums, and flexible ordering. You can save to and store your work on Dropbox.
SketchBook membership is supported across platforms – existing members automatically unlock advanced features by signing into the app with their SketchBook account credentials. Visit www.sketchbook.com to learn more about SketchBook memberships and sign up for an account.
Supported Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
Guide to install SketchBook – draw and paint For PC
More From Us: Cookie Clickers™ For PC (Windows And Mac)
That’s it guys For the SketchBook – draw and paint For PC, Hopefully, You enjoyed this tutorial and found it useful. For more Cool and Fun Games and Apps like SketchBook – draw and paint please Follow our blog.