The Screen Mirroring App is the easiest and most versatile screen sharing tool. Share your photos, videos, games, websites, apps, presentations and documents with your friends and family.
* Supported devices: Any device with an integrated web browser, e.g. Samsung TV, LG TV, Sony TV, Panasonic TV, Hisense TV, Philips TV, Hitachi TV, Grundig TV, TCL TV
* Your Android device and your web browser device must be connected to the same wifi. Please do not use VPN, Proxy, VLANS and Subnets.
* Performance is best when you have good wifi network conditions
* You don't need a companion App on your TV or Receiving Device
* Sound is not yet support, but we are working on it. As a workaround please connect your Android device to a bluetooth speaker or try our app VIDEO & TV CAST to cast videos with sound.
* For support or feedback, please contact us via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
This app is brought to you by the developers of VIDEO & TV CAST, the #1 video casting app in the world with more than 100.000.000 downloads across all platforms and devices.
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated with any of the trademarks mentioned here.
Guide to install Screen Mirroring App For PC
More From Us: Outback For PC (Windows And Mac)
That’s it guys For the Screen Mirroring App For PC, Hopefully, You enjoyed this tutorial and found it useful. For more Cool and Fun Games and Apps like Screen Mirroring App please Follow our blog.