ORBIT is a gravity simulator at the heart of a puzzle game. Launch planets with a flick of your finger, and try to get them into stable orbits around black holes.
Can you make enough orbits to progress to the next level?
New: ORBIT now features a Sandbox (premium) where you can create your own levels! Control time, disable collisions, and paint with gravity. Publish your creations to the world for everyone to play.
• 45 free levels, with new mechanics are introduced over time — like repulsive black holes and planets with their own gravity that attract each other
• Play community-created levels — virtually limitless content made by other players, all completely free
• Launch as many planets as you like, and watch the mesmerizing orbital mechanics unfold
• Planets leave colored traces, so that at the end of a level you will have created a beautiful piece of art
• See the future trajectory of a planet before you launch it
• Play in an environment of smooth, minimalist graphics while listening to relaxing classical piano
Follow on Twitter: https://twitter.com/highkeygames
Follow on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/highkeygames
Note: Upon launch, the game requests permission to access files on the device. This is an optional permission to enable the feature of sharing videos of gameplay (via Everyplay).
Guide to install Orbit – Playing with Gravity For PC
More From Us: MARVEL Contest of Champions For PC (Windows And Mac)
That’s it guys For the Orbit – Playing with Gravity For PC, Hopefully, You enjoyed this tutorial and found it useful. For more Cool and Fun Games and Apps like Orbit – Playing with Gravity please Follow our blog.