Playing Microsoft OneNote: Save Ideas and Organize Notes on smartdevices or tablet is really fun. But many time you did not feel comfrtable playing Microsoft OneNote: Save Ideas and Organize Notes on these devices. Its more fun to download/install Microsoft OneNote: Save Ideas and Organize Notes on PC (Windows & Mac). Knowing your requirment we bring you a article to which will guide you in detail how to download/install Microsoft OneNote: Save Ideas and Organize Notes on PC (Windows & Mac).
Read this full article to understand the requirments to Download/Install Microsoft OneNote: Save Ideas and Organize Notes on PC (Windows & Mac). Microsoft OneNote: Save Ideas and Organize Notes current version is v16.0.13801.20010. It is developed by Microsoft Corporation and is one of the best Android App in Productivity App category. Microsoft OneNote: Save Ideas and Organize Notes. It has a rating of 4.3 with 849,248 reviews and 500,000,000+ Total Installs on the play
store; it requires a minimum of 6.0 and up Android version. It was last updated on March 3, 2021.
Organize your thoughts, discoveries, and ideas and simplify planning important moments in your life with your digital notepad. Microsoft OneNote lets you take notes on your phone and sync them across all your devices.
With OneNote, you can plan a big event, seize a moment of inspiration to create something new, and track your list of errands that are too important to forget. Take notes, write memos and make a digital sketchbook right on your phone. Capture pictures and add images to your notes.
Sync notes across your devices to access them anytime, anywhere. Save ideas and check your list at home, in the office, or on the go across your devices. Search your notes quickly and effortlessly.
Take notes, share ideas, organize and collaborate when you download Microsoft OneNote today.
Capture Content And Get Organized
• Write notes, draw and clip things from the web to get your thoughts down into your notebook.
• Use OneNote’s flexible canvas to place content anywhere you want.
• Scan documents and business cards straight into OneNote.
• Save pictures and images to your notes.
Take Notes And Achieve More
• OneNote is a digital notebook that brings 3-ring binders to the digital era.
• Organize notes with sections and pages to separate thoughts by theme at school, home or work.
• Organize your notes using to-do lists, follow up items, marks for what’s important and custom labels.
• Use OneNote as a notebook, journal or a notepad.
Save Ideas At The Speed of Light
• OneNote syncs your notes across all devices and lets multiple people work on the content together, at the same time.
• Use the notepad to list your thoughts down whenever something crosses your mind.
• Notepad badge hovers on screen and lets you quickly write your thoughts down any time.
• Sticky notes are helpful for quick memos.
Collaborate and Share Notes
• Take meeting notes, brainstorm projects, draw attention to important points and organize key resources.
• Collaborate in real time to stay in sync and on the same page.
• Take notes and save ideas across your favorite devices, no matter what device your team likes to use.
• Take notes during classes or meetings, mixing in text, voice, ink and web clippings.
• Search your notes with a fast and powerful search function
Better Together With Microsoft Office
• OneNote is part of the Office family and works great with your favorite apps, such as Excel or Word, to help you do more.
Write notes, save ideas and keep up with your to-do list with Microsoft OneNote.
You can find answers to frequently asked questions about OneNote for Android at http://aka.ms/OnenoteAndroidFAQ
• Requires Android OS 5.0 or later.
• A free Microsoft account is required to use OneNote.
• OneNote opens existing notebooks created in Microsoft OneNote 2010 format or later.
• To sync your notes to OneDrive for Business, sign in with your organization’s Office 365 or SharePoint account.
This app is provided either by Microsoft or a third-party app publisher and is subject to a separate privacy statement and terms and conditions. Data provided through the use of this store and this app may be accessible to Microsoft or the third-party app publisher, as applicable, and transferred to, stored and processed in the United States or any other country where Microsoft or the app publisher and their affiliates or service providers maintain facilities.
Please refer to Microsoft’s End User License Agreement (EULA) for Terms of Service for OneNote on Android. By installing the app, you agree to these terms and conditions: https://support.office.com/legal?llcc=en-us&aid=OneNoteForAndroidLicenseTerms.htm. Microsoft’s privacy statement is available at https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/privacystatement
Direct Download Link For Microsoft OneNote: Save Ideas and Organize Notes on PC (Windows & Mac)
Guide to Download and Install Microsoft OneNote: Save Ideas and Organize Notes on PC
Download Emulator of your Choice and Install it by following Instructions given:
Bluestack is really famous for using Android apps on PC Ypu van download:
BlueStacks For PC here.
Download and install Microsoft OneNote: Save Ideas and Organize Notes on PC (Windows / Mac)?
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and sign in your Google account.
- Open (Play Store) and Search for the Microsoft OneNote: Save Ideas and Organize Notes.
- Click on Microsoft OneNote: Save Ideas and Organize Notes and install.
- Now open Microsoft OneNote: Save Ideas and Organize Notes by double click Play and Enjoy.
That’s all! For download/install Microsoft OneNote: Save Ideas and Organize Notes on PC (Windows & Mac) Keep visiting Download and Install Apps For PC for more updates. If you need more do write us in comment section below.
That’s it guys For the download/Install Microsoft OneNote: Save Ideas and Organize Notes For PC , hopefully, you’ve enjoyed this tutorial and find it useful. For more cool and fun games and apps like Microsoft OneNote: Save Ideas and Organize Notes please follow our blog.