Playing Microsoft OneDrive on smartdevices or tablet is really fun. But many time you did not feel comfrtable playing Microsoft OneDrive on these devices. Its more fun to download/install Microsoft OneDrive on PC (Windows & Mac). Knowing your requirment we bring you a article to which will guide you in detail how to download/install Microsoft OneDrive on PC (Windows & Mac).
Read this full article to understand the requirments to Download/Install Microsoft OneDrive on PC (Windows & Mac). Microsoft OneDrive current version is v6.25. It is developed by Microsoft Corporation and is one of the best Android App in Productivity App category. Microsoft OneDrive. It has a rating of 4.4 with 240,859 reviews and 1,000,000,000+ Total Installs on the play
store; it requires a minimum of 6.0 and up Android version. It was last updated on February 26, 2021.
Microsoft OneDrive keeps your photos and files backed up, protected, synced, and accessible on all your devices. This OneDrive app lets you view and share OneDrive files, documents, and photos with friends and family. Plus, you can use the app to automatically back up your phone’s photos and videos. Start with 5 GB of free cloud storage or upgrade to a Microsoft 365 subscription to get 1 TB of storage.
Microsoft OneDrive offers the following features:
Back up photos & videos
• Automatic photo backup when you turn on Camera Upload
• Find photos easily thanks to automatic tagging
• View photos on your phone, computer, and online
File sharing and access
• Share files, photos, videos, and albums with friends and family
• Get notifications when a shared document is edited
• Set password-protected or expiring sharing links*
• Access selected OneDrive files on the app without being online
• Scan, sign, and send docs right from the OneDrive mobile app
• Scan and markup docs, receipts, whiteboards, and more
• Search photos by what’s in them (i.e. beach, snow, etc.)
• Search docs by name or content
• All OneDrive files are encrypted at rest and in transit
• Personal Vault lets you protect your important files with identity verification
• Restore files with version history
• Stay protected with ransomware detection & recovery*
Works with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook
• Use Microsoft Office apps to edit and collaborate in real time on Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote files stored in OneDrive.
• Back up, view, and save your Office documents.
The OneDrive app for Android offers 5 GB of free cloud storage to sync photos and files across your devices, share photos and docs, and keep your digital life backed up in the cloud.
Upgrade to a Microsoft 365 subscription
With a Microsoft 365 Personal subscription you get 1TB of storage (1TB of storage per person for up to 6 people with the Family subscription), OneDrive premium features, and access to all features in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and OneNote on mobiles devices, web browsers, PCs and Macs.
To make an in-app purchase of a Microsoft 365 Personal or Family subscription: open the app, tap the Me tab, then tap your storage or the diamond icon. Subscriptions begin at $6.99 a month in the US, and can vary by region. Microsoft 365 subscriptions and OneDrive standalone subscriptions purchased from the app will be charged to your Google Play store account and will automatically renew within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period, unless auto-renewal is disabled beforehand.
To manage your subscriptions or to disable auto-renewal, after purchase, go to your Google Play store account settings. A subscription cannot be cancelled or refunded during the active subscription period.
Using this OneDrive app for work or school
For you to sign into your work or school account on OneDrive, your organization needs to have a qualifying OneDrive, SharePoint Online or Microsoft 365 business subscription plan.
This app is provided by Microsoft. Data provided through the use of this store and this app may be accessible to Microsoft and transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States or any other country where Microsoft or its affiliates maintain facilities.
*Requires Microsoft 365 Personal or Family subscription
Direct Download Link For Microsoft OneDrive on PC (Windows & Mac)
Guide to Download and Install Microsoft OneDrive on PC
Download Emulator of your Choice and Install it by following Instructions given:
Bluestack is really famous for using Android apps on PC Ypu van download:
BlueStacks For PC here.
Download and install Microsoft OneDrive on PC (Windows / Mac)?
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and sign in your Google account.
- Open (Play Store) and Search for the Microsoft OneDrive.
- Click on Microsoft OneDrive and install.
- Now open Microsoft OneDrive by double click Play and Enjoy.
That’s all! For download/install Microsoft OneDrive on PC (Windows & Mac) Keep visiting Download and Install Apps For PC for more updates. If you need more do write us in comment section below.
That’s it guys For the download/Install Microsoft OneDrive For PC , hopefully, you’ve enjoyed this tutorial and find it useful. For more cool and fun games and apps like Microsoft OneDrive please follow our blog.