WARNING: Some Lavas* contain rapid bursts of light, please use at your own risk. See Disclaimer below.
Manage Light Groups:
• Lava Lamp: Choose from 40+ custom designed Lava Scenes. More to come!
• The Auto Color Generator allows you to create and place a pattern of colors onto any size Light Group.
• Create, Delete, Retrieve and Rename Light Groups on your Philips Hue Bridge.
• Control whole Light Group color and brightness simultaneously.
• Edit Light Groups by holding down.
• Lights can be assigned to more than one Light Group.
• Create Scenes with unique settings for every Light in the specified Light Group.
• Save Scenes to dimmer switches that are assigned to different Rooms in your home.
• Scenes are recalled upon touching the slider, touch the slider again to choose Scene brightness.
• Scenes are automatically saved to your Philips Hue Bridge using the current Light settings, even if you didn't specify Light settings when creating the Scene – Hue Bridge records what your lights currently look like upon creation.
• Set Transition Times (0.2 seconds – 60 minutes) to gradually fade lights on or off.
• Create Rooms to house different collections of dimmer switches.
• Dimmer switches each control a unique Scene saved to your Philips Hue Bridge.
• You can control any Scene / Light Group from any Room if you so choose.
• NOTE: Hue Switcher Rooms are not related at all to the Philips Hue API Rooms. Rooms are stored locally in the app to lessen Light Group / Room confusion generated by the official application.
• Filter Lights shown in list by Light Group drop down selector.
• Control Light Group color and brightness immediately after choosing from drop down selector, or choose a single light from the list.
• Create, Delete, Retrieve, and Rename Lights on your Philips Hue Bridge.
• Copy and paste colors between Lights by holding down.
Scene Light Schedules:
• Create Light Schedules to trigger Scenes at certain times of the day, recurring on all or certain days of the week.
• Turn lights off by simply creating Scenes with the lights off.
• Automate your Entry Way lights, Back Yard lights, Front Porch, Balcony, Aquarium, etc…
• Create a "Light Alarm Clock" by triggering a scene with a 5 minute Transition Time in the morning.
**** Developed for Second Gen. Hue Bridge, Version 1.14+****
Hue Switcher also works with the First Gen Bridge, but bridge may become unresponsive due to slower processor not being able to handle Lava commands at high speeds.
This app has been optimized based on the Philips Hue API to ensure your lighting system is fast and responsive. We highly recommend that you keep your bridge up to date to enable the latest features and maintain compatibility.
Designed to work with Android 4.3 or higher in order to make use of your older, unused Android devices. Place older devices strategically throughout your home for the fastest light control. Hue Switcher's black theme helps prolong battery life to minimize charging, and make the phone display easier on your eyes at night time.
IoT Switch LLC takes no responsibility for any harm, bodily or otherwise, you may cause to yourself or others when using this application. This application integrates many different technologies and therefore has many different potential points of failure. We do not guarantee that this application will work 100% of the time. Use at your own risk.
You agree to these terms and conditions by using this application.
*Using the fastest setting for certain Lavas can create rapid bursts of light. Strobe and Star Burst Lavas contain light bursts by default.
Source: Hue Switcher (Google Play)
Guide to install Hue Switcher For PC
More From Us: Ouija Simulator For PC (Windows And Mac)
That’s it guys For the Hue Switcher For PC, Hopefully, You enjoyed this tutorial and found it useful. For more Cool and Fun Games and Apps like Hue Switcher please Follow our blog.