Pokemon GO is a mobile game that is not designed for computers. It assumes that the user has to go outside and walk miles to catch Pokemon and collect bonuses on the key points of the map. However, craftsmen have found a way to play. Pokemon GO on your computer by changing the GPS data.
Note: For a game with false data users location “Pokemon GO” can get soft ban for 30-40 minutes.Complete blocking basically is not issued. How to minimize the risks of getting the ban can be read in the article below.
How to play the Pokemon GO to PC – User (Nox App Player)
The easiest way to play Pokemon Go on the computer – this emulator Nox App Player. Launch Pokemon GO instructions on the PC:
- Download the latest version of the emulator Nox App Player from the official site . Install the program.
- Download the APK-file of the game:
- Run the emulator and install the game: APK press the button and specify the file.
- Upon completion of the installation run Pokemon GO, but still do not do anything in the game.
- On the toolbar, find the control button locations. Click it. You should see a box with a selection of your location. You can select any point on the map – just write the name of the city in a text menu and click on the “Geocode”. Next, double-click on the map to select a point and press the “Ok” button at the bottom.
- Choose the exact location where you are planning to catch Pokémon. Once you spawn in Sydney and now you want to go back to another continent, you will be banned.
- Next, enter your age in the game, sign in with your Google account or a separate account for Pokemon GO.
- If you did everything correctly, the game will run without problems.
Tips for playing Pokemon GO through Nox App Player:
- WASD To remove the controller from the screen, you press the button on the keyboard (Simulate Touch), there select the Save, to bring the slider to 0% and save your changes.
- Manage your character can WASD keys. This location will vary.
- When catching Pokémon AR mode should be disabled.
- If a choice location window is not loaded, you will need to download the archive with two files . Unpack them somewhere else. Next, locate the shortcut Nox emulator on the desktop. Press the right button and select “File Location”. Open the folder where you want to move the two downloaded file.
Minimum System Requirements to Install and Play Pokemon GO PC
As the game is highly graphical, tracks your location and lets you go anywhere to search your favorite Pokemon, it takes a lot of space on your laptop or computer. So to make sure the game don’t stuck in between, you need to have the below-given system requirements on your PC. And most importantly you most have Nox App Player 😛
- Make sure that the RAM in your Laptop or Computer running on Windows 7/8/10 is at least 2GB
- The processor must be above 2.2 GHz and it would be better if you can go with i3 or higher versions
- Minimum of 2GB disk space is required to store the game
- And last but not the least, the Graphic card must be at least of 1GB. Although, 2GB video memory will perform well!
So these are some of the system requirements to play Pokemon Go PC game by using Nox App Player!
Here is a video in case you face some problem in understanding the guide