How it works
Starting with our free Take10 program, we’ll teach you the basics of meditation in just 10 minutes a day.
If you enjoy Take10 and want to learn more, then you can choose to continue and get access to hundreds of hours of original meditations, including guided and unguided, ranging from 2 to 60 minutes.
What you get
– Free access to Take10, Level 1 of the Foundation Course – learn the basics in 10 x 10 minute meditations
– Personalized progress page to track your stats
– Buddy system for you and your friends to motivate each other in your journeys
– Rewards for regular meditation
– Reminders to keep you on track with your practice
– Options for you to continue your journey after Take10, with inspiring packs and one off sessions on a range of topics such stress, happiness and appreciation
– Ability to download sessions for offline use
The science behind meditation
People have been meditating for thousands of years. But while the practice is not new, science is just starting to fully understand its benefits. Recent studies show meditation and mindfulness can help you stress less, love more and even sleep better.
– People who practice mindfulness meditation regularly report feeling less stressed and more emotionally balanced (Tang, R. et al., 2014).
– Mindful attunement to one’s partner may promote greater relationship satisfaction, in particular sexual satisfaction. (Khaddouma, A. et al, 2015).
– Mindfulness meditation has been shown to improve sleep quality in older adults (Black, D. et al., 2015)
Guide to install Headspace – meditation For PC
More From Us: Landix.io – Split Snake Cells For PC (Windows And Mac)
That’s it guys For the Headspace – meditation For PC, Hopefully, You enjoyed this tutorial and found it useful. For more Cool and Fun Games and Apps like Headspace – meditation please Follow our blog.