Playing Guru Maps – Offline Maps & Navigation on smartdevices or tablet is really fun. But many time you did not feel comfrtable playing Guru Maps – Offline Maps & Navigation on these devices. Its more fun to download/install Guru Maps – Offline Maps & Navigation on PC (Windows & Mac). Knowing your requirment we bring you a article to which will guide you in detail how to download/install Guru Maps – Offline Maps & Navigation on PC (Windows & Mac).
Read this full article to understand the requirments to Download/Install Guru Maps – Offline Maps & Navigation on PC (Windows & Mac). Guru Maps – Offline Maps & Navigation current version is v4.8.0. It is developed by Evgen Bodunov and is one of the best Android App in Travel & Local App category. Guru Maps – Offline Maps & Navigation. It has a rating of 4.3 with 4,077 reviews and 100,000+ Total Installs on the play
store; it requires a minimum of 4.1 and up Android version. It was last updated on March 23, 2021.
Guru Maps is a multifunctional navigation app with a wide range of different map sources to choose from: satellite, topo, landscape, sea charts, cycle and hike online maps. The app is perfect for off-road riding and competition, motorcycle and 4×4 rally racing.
OFFLINE VECTOR MAPS
• Amazingly-detailed high-quality maps covering the entire world.
• Based on OpenStreetMap.org data and takes up a very small amount of space.
• Fastest vector map works perfectly even on the oldest devices.
• Map updated monthly with most-recent fixes and additions.
• Adjustable label size – large labels on maps are extremely useful while driving.
• Select what objects are currently visible on the map.
• Best alternative to handheld GPS navigator for route finding, GPS track recording and waypoint marking.
• Turn-by-turn driving directions with voice instructions in 9 languages even when you’re offline.
• Perfect shortest routes for your way to travel – driving, cycling, walking with the possibility to avoid parts of the route (toll roads, highways, ferries, unpaved roads, hills, stairs).
• If you miss a turn, automatic rerouting gets you back on your way or finds a new route to your destination.
• Incredibly fast – results appear instantly as you type.
• Search in a variety of ways – by address, object name, category, or even by GPS coordinates.
• Searches simultaneously in multiple languages, making searching easier than ever.
• Seamless sync your data across multiple iOS/Android devices as long as they are authorized with the same account.
• All the data such as saved places, recorded GPS tracks and created routes will be synced on all your devices on both OS platforms
SUPPORTED FILE FORMATS:
.GPX, .KML, .KMZ – for GPS-tracks, bookmarks, and routes,
.MS, .XML – for custom map sources,
.SQLiteDB, .MBTiles – for offline raster maps,
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Direct Download Link For Guru Maps – Offline Maps & Navigation on PC (Windows & Mac)
Guide to Download and Install Guru Maps – Offline Maps & Navigation on PC
Download Emulator of your Choice and Install it by following Instructions given:
Bluestack is really famous for using Android apps on PC Ypu van download:
BlueStacks For PC here.
Download and install Guru Maps – Offline Maps & Navigation on PC (Windows / Mac)?
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and sign in your Google account.
- Open (Play Store) and Search for the Guru Maps – Offline Maps & Navigation.
- Click on Guru Maps – Offline Maps & Navigation and install.
- Now open Guru Maps – Offline Maps & Navigation by double click Play and Enjoy.
That’s all! For download/install Guru Maps – Offline Maps & Navigation on PC (Windows & Mac) Keep visiting Download and Install Apps For PC for more updates. If you need more do write us in comment section below.
That’s it guys For the download/Install Guru Maps – Offline Maps & Navigation For PC , hopefully, you’ve enjoyed this tutorial and find it useful. For more cool and fun games and apps like Guru Maps – Offline Maps & Navigation please follow our blog.