Playing Google Family Link for parents on smartdevices or tablet is really fun. But many time you did not feel comfrtable playing Google Family Link for parents on these devices. Its more fun to download/install Google Family Link for parents on PC (Windows & Mac). Knowing your requirment we bring you a article to which will guide you in detail how to download/install Google Family Link for parents on PC (Windows & Mac).
Read this full article to understand the requirments to Download/Install Google Family Link for parents on PC (Windows & Mac). Google Family Link for parents current version is v1.73.0.B.360245008. It is developed by Google LLC and is one of the best Android App in Tools App category. Google Family Link for parents. It has a rating of 4.2 with 768,047 reviews and 10,000,000+ Total Installs on the play
store; it requires a minimum of Varies with device Android version. It was last updated on March 9, 2021.
Try the free Family Link parental controls app from Google. Whether your children are younger or in their teens, the Family Link app lets you set digital ground rules remotely from your own device to help guide them as they learn, play, and explore online. For children under 13 (or the applicable age of consent in your country), Family Link also lets you create a Google Account for your child that's like your account, with access to most Google services.
With Family Link parental controls, you can:
Guide them to good content
• View their app activity – Not all screen time is the same. Help your child make healthy decisions about what they do on their Android device, with activity reports showing how much time they’re spending on their favorite apps. You can see daily, weekly, or monthly reports.
• Manage their apps – Handy notifications let you approve or block apps your child wants to download from the Google Play Store. You can also manage in-app purchases, and hide specific apps on their device, all remotely from your own device.
• Feed their curiosity – It can be hard to figure out what apps are right for your child, so Family Link shows you teacher-recommended apps on Android that you can add directly to their device.
Keep an eye on screen time
• Set limits – It’s up to you to decide the right amount of screen time for your child. Family Link lets you set time limits and a bedtime for their supervised devices, so you can help them find a good balance.
• Lock their device – Whether it’s time to go play outside, have dinner, or just spend time together, you can remotely lock a supervised device whenever it’s time to take a break.
See where they are
• It’s helpful to be able to find your child when they’re on the go. You can use Family Link to help locate them as long as they’re carrying their Android devices.
• Family Link’s tools vary depending on your child’s device. See a list of compatible devices at families.google.com/familylink/setup
• While Family Link helps you manage your child's purchases and downloads from Google Play, they will not need approval to install app updates (including updates that expand permissions), apps you have previously approved, or apps that have been shared in Family Library. Parents should regularly review their child’s installed apps and app permissions in Family Link.
• You should carefully review the apps on your child’s supervised device and disable those you don’t want them to use. Note that you may not be able to disable some pre-installed apps.
• To see the location of your child or teen’s device, it must be powered on, recently active, and connected to the internet.
• Teacher-recommended apps are only available on Android devices in the US to parents of children of certain ages.
• While Family Link provides tools to manage your child’s online experience, it does not make the internet safe. Rather, it is intended to give parents choices about how their kids use the internet, and encourage conversations about internet use.
Direct Download Link For Google Family Link for parents on PC (Windows & Mac)
Guide to Download and Install Google Family Link for parents on PC
Download Emulator of your Choice and Install it by following Instructions given:
Bluestack is really famous for using Android apps on PC Ypu van download:
BlueStacks For PC here.
Download and install Google Family Link for parents on PC (Windows / Mac)?
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and sign in your Google account.
- Open (Play Store) and Search for the Google Family Link for parents.
- Click on Google Family Link for parents and install.
- Now open Google Family Link for parents by double click Play and Enjoy.
That’s all! For download/install Google Family Link for parents on PC (Windows & Mac) Keep visiting Download and Install Apps For PC for more updates. If you need more do write us in comment section below.
That’s it guys For the download/Install Google Family Link for parents For PC , hopefully, you’ve enjoyed this tutorial and find it useful. For more cool and fun games and apps like Google Family Link for parents please follow our blog.