The application Equalizer FX lets you adjust the sound effect levels so you can get the better out of your music.
– Equalizer. Is an audio filter to change the frequency envelope of the sound.
– Bass boost. Is an audio effect to boost or amplify low frequencies of the sound.
– Virtualization. Is an audio effect to virtualize audio channels. Allow you to enhance stereo effect.
– Loudness Enhancer. Loudness Enhancer is an audio effect for increasing music loudness. (Only for Android 4.4 and higher)
– 12 presets. Also you able to create your own presets.
The application works with music players and audio streaming services like Pandora, Spotify, TuneIn Radio, VK, etc.
– Equalizer Widgets for your home screen.
– Automatically on/off when music player starts/stops play music.
– Flexible configuration.
Note: Equalizer FX is not working with FM radio.
Source: Equalizer FX. Pro (Google Play)
Guide to install Equalizer FX. Pro For PC
More From Us: Guide Roblox Lumber Tycoon 2 For PC (Windows And Mac)
That’s it guys For the Equalizer FX. Pro For PC, Hopefully, You enjoyed this tutorial and found it useful. For more Cool and Fun Games and Apps like Equalizer FX. Pro please Follow our blog.