Playing Boating Marine & Lakes on smartdevices or tablet is really fun. But many time you did not feel comfrtable playing Boating Marine & Lakes on these devices. Its more fun to download/install Boating Marine & Lakes on PC (Windows & Mac). Knowing your requirment we bring you a article to which will guide you in detail how to download/install Boating Marine & Lakes on PC (Windows & Mac).
Read this full article to understand the requirments to Download/Install Boating Marine & Lakes on PC (Windows & Mac). Boating Marine & Lakes current version is vVaries with device. It is developed by Navionics Srl and is one of the best Android App in Maps & Navigation App category. Boating Marine & Lakes. It has a rating of 4.0 with 24,722 reviews and 1,000,000+ Total Installs on the play
store; it requires a minimum of Varies with device Android version. It was last updated on March 8, 2021.
Let us be your guide. An indispensable app for cruising, fishing, sailing, diving and all your activities on the water. Get the same detailed marine and lake nautical charts and advanced features as on the best GPS plotters, and more.
> TRY FOR FREE: Download the app and try all charts and features for a limited time.
> SUBSCRIBE: Start your 1-year subscription to:
– Download chart layers for offline use (permanent)
– Access daily updates, chart overlays and advanced features (renewable)
Use your subscription across your compatible smartphones and tablets by logging in to the Boating app with the same account.
THE SUBSCRIPTION INCLUDES:
> CHART LAYERS FOR OFFLINE USE
– NAUTICAL CHART: A comprehensive cartography resource for lakes, rivers and marine areas.
– SONARCHART™: An exclusive 1’ (0.5 meters) HD bathymetry map features extraordinary bottom contour detail enhanced by millions of sonar logs contributed by boaters.
– COMMUNITY EDITS and ACTIVECAPTAIN® COMMUNITY: Crowd-sourced local information and points of interest shared by the Navionics® and Garmin ActiveCaptain boating communities.
– U.S. GOVERNMENT CHARTS (NOAA): Available with the following coverage areas: U.S. and Canada, Mexico, Caribbean to Brazil, Pacific Islands, Asia and Africa.
> DAILY CHART UPDATES: The latest charts are available via download, with up to 5,000 updates every day.
– CHART OVERLAYS
SONARCHART SHADING: A detailed rendering of the seafloor and lake bottoms in varying shades of blue offers a unique perspective of underwater topography at a glance.
RELIEF SHADING: Highly detailed shading combines color and shadow to provide an easy-to-interpret, clearer view of bottom structure.
TERRAIN: Shows roads and useful points of interest on land.
SATELLITE: Satellite images provided by a third party.
– DOCK-TO-DOCK AUTOROUTING*: Start your trip with a suggested route based on chart data and navigation aids for advanced route planning that offers ETA, distance to arrival, heading to waypoint, fuel consumption and more.
– CONNECTIONS: Stay in touch with friends and fellow boaters on and off the water. Share your profile and live location with your boating community.
ADVANCED MAP OPTIONS: Customize your chart views to change chart-overlay combination, highlight shallow areas, target multiple fishing ranges and more.
– WEATHER AND TIDES: Access real-time weather data, daily and hourly forecasts, as well as wind, weather buoys, tides and currents overlaid on your map.
– GPX IMPORT/EXPORT: Easily handle your tracks, routes and markers. Share, store and display them on various apps, plotters and other compatible devices.
– AIS: Connect the app to a compatible AIS receiver with Wi-Fi® connectivity to see nearby marine traffic overlaid on the map in real time. No internet connection needed.
– PLOTTER SYNC: Transfer routes and markers, update charts and more to compatible plotters.
– TIMELINE: Enjoy looking back at your trips in the track timeline.
After 1 year, you can renew your subscription or keep using your maps with free features.
– SONARCHART™ LIVE: Create your own 1’ (0.5 meters) HD bathymetry maps that display in real time while navigating. Connect the Boating app wirelessly to a compatible sonar/plotter. You can also automatically share your sonar logs, which helps us improve charts.
– Includes track, route, distance, markers, wind forecasts, map options, sync my data, share location and more.
– Use this app on smartphones and tablets. Sync charts and data: go to Menu > Me > Subscription, and restore your purchases.
– Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
– The app is specifically designed to load and operate on devices with an OS of 5.0 or higher.
– Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance.
*Autorouting is for planning purposes only and does not replace safe navigation operations.
Direct Download Link For Boating Marine & Lakes on PC (Windows & Mac)
Guide to Download and Install Boating Marine & Lakes on PC
Download Emulator of your Choice and Install it by following Instructions given:
Bluestack is really famous for using Android apps on PC Ypu van download:
BlueStacks For PC here.
Download and install Boating Marine & Lakes on PC (Windows / Mac)?
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and sign in your Google account.
- Open (Play Store) and Search for the Boating Marine & Lakes.
- Click on Boating Marine & Lakes and install.
- Now open Boating Marine & Lakes by double click Play and Enjoy.
That’s all! For download/install Boating Marine & Lakes on PC (Windows & Mac) Keep visiting Download and Install Apps For PC for more updates. If you need more do write us in comment section below.
That’s it guys For the download/Install Boating Marine & Lakes For PC , hopefully, you’ve enjoyed this tutorial and find it useful. For more cool and fun games and apps like Boating Marine & Lakes please follow our blog.