This application is a launcher app for all devices. It is an application which helps to hide other applications. you launch the hidden app's directly from AHA.
The app itself has 2 functions, 1) main function is to hide apps, to essentially create a password protected folder of all apps you would like hidden, to only open when AHA is opened, and 2) a password protected notes application; this serves to hide the purpose of AHA – if you want to open AHA as a notepad, enter password a) if you want to open AHA to launch hidden apps enter password b)
Steps to use:
Please watch the promo video for complete instructions on how to install.
– Install the app
– Set it as default launcher
– Open AHA app
– Set Apps passcode
– Set Notes passcode
– Set security questions to reset the Apps passcode
– Hide or Un-hide the applications
– App closes if device is placed face down
– App closes when home button is pushed
– The password protected notes application can be used as another level of security should someone what to know what the app is you can show them by taking them to the passwords note page.
What to expect after installation
Because the application is a launcher app for all devices you launch the hidden app's directly from AHA therefore the app is required to have low level control as a result it will move around some of your widgets requiring you to reorganize your widgets after you are finished the installation.
you will need to move reorganize some of your widgets to there original/desired positions.
Guide to install App Hiding App (AHA) For PC
More From Us: Zooville Animal Town For PC (Windows And Mac)
That’s it guys For the App Hiding App (AHA) For PC, Hopefully, You enjoyed this tutorial and found it useful. For more Cool and Fun Games and Apps like App Hiding App (AHA) please Follow our blog.