This is the Android version of the website. If you're unsure if the app is for you, check out the website version for free at https://symmetricstrength.com/.
* Get a detailed breakdown of your current strength level, your strong points and weak points, and how proportionate your lifts are with each other.
* View a color-coded figure, showing you how strong each of your muscle groups are.
* All analyses are adjusted for sex, age, and bodyweight, so it is suitable for both men and women, as well as younger and older lifters. This allows, for example, an 110 pound woman to compare her strength score to her 200 pound male friend's score.
* Use either the Metric or Imperial systems.
* Compare your strength with others! Each of your lifts and muscle groups are given "strength scores", which range from subpar and untrained all the way to world class, which would place you alongside international strength athletes.
* Add friends who also use Symmetric Strength (either the app or the website), so you can keep each other accountable and compare progress.
* View a detailed progress chart as you continue logging your lifts, showing how you have improved over time.
* Estimate your one-rep maxes in any lift with the included one-rep max calculator.
* See how you would fare in a powerlifting competition with the included Wilks calculator.
* Learn how many calories you burn per day with the included TDEE calculator.
* Figure out your ideal body weight for different sports, from bodybuilding, to mixed martial arts, to marathon running!
* See how you stack up to others by referencing the included strength standards, which, like all of Symmetric Strength, is backed by research and competition data.
* Use the app in "offline mode" when you don't have internet access.
How does Symmetric Strength work? Simply enter your stats (sex, weight, and age) along with which lifts you train at the gym, and your most difficult recent sets with each lift. Symmetric Strength then crunches that data, using strength research and lifting competition data, to provide you the most accurate analysis possible regarding your strength. The possible lifts you can enter are the following:
* Back Squat
* Front Squat
* Sumo Deadlift
* Power Clean
* Bench Press
* Incline Bench Press
* Overhead Press
* Push Press
* Snatch Press
* Pendlay Row
If you don't train any of the above lifts, this app is not for you! Check out the "About" section on the app or website to see why these lifts were chosen.
If you enjoy the website version, the app provides a much smoother, faster experience for mobile users. Additionally, you can use the app offline when you have no internet access.
Source: Symmetric Strength (Google Play)
Guide to install Symmetric Strength For PC
More From Us: Agar.io For PC (Windows And Mac)
That’s it guys For the Symmetric Strength For PC, Hopefully, you enjoyed this tutorial and find it useful. For more Cool and Fun games and Apps like Symmetric Strength please Follow our blog.