* New "July Devlog" blog post at http://www.thesurvivegame.com
* There's a save bug in the update 139. Please try uninstall + install game. Should work. Deletes local scores. Sorry, my bad.
* I redo the whole SAVE system in the next update. All local plays will be lost. Old save system was built 1 year ago and it's too buggy and has one cheat bug. New system will open possibilities for many more good things (like several saves, logs etc).
* Next update has tons of improvements. Here's some PLANNED ones, NOT all will be done:
– bug fixes: bear achievement, save, rain sounds and 30+ other
– select (some) starting gear
– difficulty change: CASUAL and AUTHENTIC
– renewed scenario
– map system
– better inventory
– more gear, more locations, more craftables
– and much more
(NOT all above will be done, only some of them)
* Next update will have ads (when start new game, video ad plays). You can toggle off ads by paying (or by using secret code 'THATWASEVIL' if I don't get in-app thing done on time). This is done so that I get money -> money helps me to keep developing the game.
— DESCRIPTION —
Try survive and travel to safety. Wilderness survival themed simulation where you need to decide how you spend your time and what action is most crucial for you now in order to survive: building a shelter, finding food, water, traveling, collecting firewood…
— PERMISSION REQUIREMENTS —
Updates 1 – 109:
This game requires VIBRATE permission that is used in certain in-game events.
You can play OFFLINE but newest require INTERNET + NETWORK STATE permissions because:
* Online features: ONLINE ACHIEVEMENTS and ONLINE LEADERBOARDS require internet connection.
* Game design data: Game sends game design related anonymized data such as "caught fish" or "traveled X miles" which help me balance the game. Detailed info on the game website.
* Here's example: game will tell me that "trap X is used by Y% of players". This game does not tell me anything who these players are and I don't know if you played the game or not. I will know what % of players do or don't do. I use this data to balance the game.
— ALPHA/BETA DEVELOPMENT —
The game is in alpha development. It's a fancy sounding word for meaning I'm still working on finishing the first scenario and there is Broken Stuff in the game.
Since 130 I call the game BETA. It basically means there's occasionally less broken stuff than earlier.
— RELEASED UPDATES —
Apr 27 – Update 139 / Game will require INTERNET + NETWORK PERMISSIONS for online leaderboards + achievements to work. Game submits gameplay data such as "how many fish or hares all players have got in total today" that helps me balance the game. More info at www.thesurvivegame.com
Apr 2 – Update 109 (fixed majority difficulty level issues)
Mar 29, 2016 – Update 95 (difficulty levels, hunting, flashlight, new type of locations, tough low-energy condition, stats, better highscores, resources per location, foraging/wood collecting, new gear, new craftables, and more)
Dec 6, 2015 – Update 63 (creeks less common, typos fixed, fixed issue with traps (stayed forever), collect traps before travel, hydration/stamina/etc bars sync issue fixed)
Now 30 – Update 62
Oct 28 – Alpha version 45 'DID THIS GOT TOO EASY?'
Sep 13 – Alpha Version 22 'BALANCE'
Alpha Version 15 'THAT WAS A MESS' on August 31, 2015
Alpha Version 13 'LET'S EAT ALL THE BUGS' on July 30th
Alpha version 7 – New content, traps, crafting, fire creating tools, gear, new campfire system. (permissions due Unity3D game engine)
Alpha version 0.6 – LDJAM game prototype made in 11 hours during 3 days.
— DISCLAIMER —
'SURVIVE' IS A SIMULATION GAME INTENDED FOR ENTERTAINMENT ONLY. THIS IS NOT A COURSE IN WILDERNESS SURVIVAL; PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT ANY OF THESE MEASURES WITHOUT INSTRUCTION FROM A PROFESSIONAL OR EXPERT.
Guide to install Survive – Wilderness survival For PC
More From Us: 360 Security – Antivirus Boost For PC (Windows And Mac)
That’s it guys For the Survive – Wilderness survival For PC, Hopefully, you enjoyed this tutorial and find it useful. For more Cool and Fun games and Apps like Survive – Wilderness survival please Follow our blog.