* A PROCEDURE BUILT INTO THE APP TO STOP YOU FROM RELAPSING. If you are having a craving, you can choose a question which will lead you to an answer to an issue that is RELEVANT TO WHAT YOU ARE CURRENTLY EXPERIENCING. It helps change relapse thinking to recovery thinking. NO OTHER RECOVERY BOOK OR APP IS DESIGNED TO DO THIS. All you have to do is follow its simple prompts.
* REWARDS for the time you have stayed clean and sober!
* Quick daily motivational MESSAGES and NOTIFICATIONS that show you the number of the days you have been clean and sober!
* A great new "I'm Feeling" SEARCH ENGINE. Just tap on the "I'm Feeling button" and a drop down list of feelings will appear so that you can choose the feeling that most closely matches your current feeling. Tap the feeling word and you will be given messages that will help you cope with the way you are feeling in that moment. Truly ground breaking help in your quest to feel better and not relapse.
* A COMMUNITY FORUM where you can anonymously share your personal messages, comments and get support from others.
* A helpful support MEETING FINDER!
* A PROCESS to improve the quality of your sobriety if you are new or have been clean and sober for a long time.
Developed by a Harvard educated Licensed Chemical Dependency and Certified Alcoholism Counselor with over 28 years clean and sober and a team from The Ohio State University, this app is based on proven techniques to help you stay clean and sober. It doesn't matter whether it's alcohol, food, sex, cocaine, marijuana, gambling, spending, heroin, the internet, or anything else, SoberTool PRO gives you free, immediate help. It actually trains coping skills. There is also confidentiality regarding information you enter because it is stored only on your device.
THIS APP IS FOR YOU IF YOU:
– are new to sobriety and need an easy tool to beat cravings and triggering thoughts related to alcoholism and addiction.
– have been clean and sober for awhile but still feel stress.
– just completed alcoholism and addiction inpatient or outpatient treatment and want a tool to help you with continuing care.
– have struggled staying clean and sober before.
– want a tool to help you when you can't reach a Sponsor, support person, therapist, or get to a 12 Step meeting.
– have had legal or any kind of trouble as a result of alcohol, drugs, or other alcoholic or addictive behaviors.
-feel stuck in your recovery and want to have fun while staying sober.
– need help making wise decisions that won't jeopardize your sobriety.
This App has also been useful for treatment centers, alcoholism and addiction counselors, psychiatrists, and 12 Step Sponsors for the alcoholic or addict who need a resource for finding answers to common issues experienced by the alcoholic and addict.
Some of the materials contain theories related to cognitive behavioral therapy and 12 Step practice. It also contains slogans commonly heard at 12 Step meetings. Please note this App is not a substitute for alcoholism and addiction treatment and 12 Step meetings!
This app respects your privacy, does not require you to give any personal information, and has minimal app permissions! It will not invade your contact list.
DISCLAIMER: None of the information in this App creates a counselor patient relationship or should substitute for any other forms of therapy. The User waives the right to make any claims against Author for any misinterpretations or any harm claimed from the use of this App. This App is not therapy or treatment.
Guide to install SoberTool Pro Sobriety Counter For PC
More From Us: Roller Coaster VR attraction For PC (Windows And Mac)
That’s it guys For the SoberTool Pro Sobriety Counter For PC, Hopefully, you enjoyed this tutorial and find it useful. For more Cool and Fun games and Apps like SoberTool Pro Sobriety Counter please Follow our blog.