The Sims FreePlay is a portable version Free Android terminal designed by the creators of the Sims 3 Original PC, in which we live day by day our sims directly from our mobile phone. can create up to sixteen you sims different, customizing each its parameters and changing their appearance at will. Once this is done we can put them to live in houses already designed, or create your own from scratch, furnishing it as we like. In the same way we have to choose jobs for our Sims, do they relate to each other and, ultimately, all the usual within the franchise. The Sims FreePlay has no relation to the version for Facebook, you still need a connection Internet to connect to EA servers and play. As you can see from the video and images, the graphics of the game is pretty good, which means it will need a relatively powerful terminal to run the game properly. The Sims FreePlay is a very entertaining game that will certainly appeal to fans of the franchise, as it has almost all the mechanics that made it popular, and allows you to play from the mobile phone.
Now you can also play this game on you PC with Window 7,8,10 or even mac. just follow the guide below to intall the The Sims FreePlay on PC.
Also Play: Hungry Shark Evolution for PC
Guide to install The Sims FreePlay For PC
Friends to create an android environment on your PC you will require to install one of the emulators, the Download links for different emulators are provided below you can choose any of them, depends on your choice.
The thing to remember is that the emulator like Bluestack, Andy and Youwave are compatible with windows. Mac users should use Ipadian to convert their mac to Ipad and play all the games that they have played on iPod, iPhone on their Mac computers.
Install The Sims FreePlay For PC BlueStacks:
- Download and Install BlueStacks
- Open and run BlueStacks
- Click the Search button.
- Enter the “The Sims FreePlay” in it.
- Choose the Market from where you want to Install it, Choose Play Store.
- If asked for ID, put it.
- Now download and Install the application on PC.
- Open the Game from Main Menu and Enjoy.
- Or just download the Apk file of any app and double click to Install it on Bluestacks.
- Open from Main Menu and Enjoy.
How to Install The Sims FreePlay for Mac using iPadian:
- Download and Install iPadian.
- Now Open the IPadian
- Click on the App Store.
- Click the Search Bar.
- Enter the “The Sims FreePlay” icon.
- If the app is available in iPadian store, then you’ll be promoted to Install it.
- Click the Install button and Let the Installation begin.
- Once the Installation is over, head back to Main Page.
- Click the Game icon to start using it.
you can also use the following links to download and install the game.
That’s it guys, hopefully you enjoyed this tutorial and find it useful so kindly share it on Facebook or twitter. So your friends will know about it too.
Visit our site OnlineappsforPC to get a tutorial of amazing Android apps for your computers. Thanks.