– Six planets to rescue, spanning every corner of the galaxy.
– Use Ristar’s extendable arms to smash, grab, and grapple Greedy’s minions
– Battle unique bosses across all six planets
– Grab enemies to destroy them or use them to pivot through a level
– Perform ‘shooting star’ attacks to kill multiple enemies at once!
SEGA FOREVER FEATURES
– PLAY FREE
– SAVE YOUR GAME PROGRESS
– OFFLINE PLAY
– GAMES RELEASED EVERY MONTH
– DOWNLOAD THEM ALL
"It's all really fast-paced, split up perfectly into bite-sized chunks, and above everything else it's just really good fun." [90%] – SEGA Magazine #22 (October 1995)
"A twinkling star in the vacuous space of platform / beat 'em ups." [81%] – Dean Mortlock, SEGA Power #72 (November 1995)
– Ristar was originally intended to be a rabbit with extendible ears
– The working titles for the game included ‘Dexstar’ and ‘Feel’
– The soundtrack was provided by Tomoko Sasaki, the composer of NiGHTS into Dreams…
– The game was originally released in 1995
– Developed by: SEGA
– Designer: Takumi Miyake
– Lead Artist: Yuji Uekawa
– – – – –
Game apps are ad-supported and no in-app purchases are required to progress; ad-free play option available with in-app purchase.
The following permissions are required for save game features: READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE & WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
The following permissions are required to ensure we only serve you appropriate adverts:
ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION & ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION
© SEGA. All rights reserved. SEGA, the SEGA logo, Ristar are registered trademarks or trademarks of SEGA Holdings Co., Ltd. or its affiliates.
Source: Ristar (Google Play)
Guide to install Ristar For PC
More From Us: Beach Buggy Racing For PC (Windows And Mac)
That’s it guys For the Ristar For PC, Hopefully, You enjoyed this tutorial and found it useful. For more Cool and Fun Games and Apps like Ristar please Follow our blog.