Connect “Portable Wireless Server” to your Android device via Wi-Fi and you can
browse the content in “Portable Wireless Server” and operate (copy, delete and so on)
using this App.
Main features of PWS (Portable Wireless Server)
1. Playback/View content
– Playback/View the content stored on Memory card inserted into PWS.
– Playback/View the content stored on USB device connected t o PWS.
– Playback/View the content within Android device that you are operating.
2. Copy files
– Copy files between memory card inserted into PWS, USB device connected to PWS and Android device that you are operating.
3.Use as memory card R/W
– Connect PWS to PC via USB cable and you can use as external card R/W.
4.Use as Power charger
– Connect via USB cable and PWS can supply power to Smartphone or camera.
Promotion Video for “Portable Wireless Server”
Android 2.3 – 6.0
On Android 6.0 devices, the PWS Manager cannot support with Portable Wireless Server "WG-C10" in some functions. Please refer to the web site below for details.
*The customer who uses WG-C10.
Source: PWS Manager (Google Play)
Guide to install PWS Manager For PC
More From Us: Google Photos For PC (Windows And Mac)
That’s it guys For the PWS Manager For PC, Hopefully, You enjoyed this tutorial and found it useful. For more Cool and Fun Games and Apps like PWS Manager please Follow our blog.