The developers used to work mostly on casual, family-friendly games – until they participated in a game jam, creating the first prototype for Party Hard. TinyBuild backed up the original developers – Pinokl Games – to create a full version that's now on Steam!
Party Hard has semi-procedural environments and focus on unique ways of killing people. In the greatest traditions of sneaking games, your main goal is not to get caught, while silently picking off unsuspecting victims one by one. Dancing and blending in during a suspicious situation is key.
* A (not)serious story that follows a series of murders through the USA
* 19 unique levels with random variations on each one
* Use traps, cause explosions, become a ninja
* Multiple unlock-able characters
* Special random events, like a bear coming in and killing everyone for you
* Trigger the DEA, SWAT cars, paramedics, firefighters to come in and ruin the party
5 Playable Characters!
* The guy who wants to get some sleep
* The ninja who is fast, stealthy, has a smoke bomb, but shouldn't be seen
* The cop who can carry around bodies without suspicion, and frame other people
* The girl who can knock people out
* The butcher who has a chainsaw
Play the game on twitch and let your viewers impact what's happening!
Yes, you can let your twitch viewers mess with you during Party Hard. They can trigger all sorts of chaos, like calling in more people to join the party, calling in SWAT, causing Sharknados, and more!
Source: Party Hard (Google Play)
Guide to install Party Hard For PC
More From Us: Stickman Forest Swing For PC (Windows And Mac)
That’s it guys For the Party Hard For PC, Hopefully, you enjoyed this tutorial and find it useful. For more Cool and Fun games and Apps like Party Hard please Follow our blog.