Download Pages For PC from Online Apps For PC.
Pages is the most beautiful word processor you’ve ever seen on a mobile device. This powerful word processor helps you create gorgeous reports, resumes, and documents in minutes. Pages has been designed exclusively for the iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch with support for Multi-Touch gestures and Smart Zoom.
Get a quick start by using one of over 60 Apple-designed templates. Or use a blank document and easily add text, images, shapes, and more with a few taps. Then format using beautiful preset styles and fonts. And use advanced features like change tracking, comments, and highlights to easily review changes in a document.
With iCloud built in, your documents are kept up to date across all your devices. And now with the beta release of new collaboration features, your team will be able to work together at the same time on a Mac, iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch — even on a PC using iWork for iCloud.
Collaborate with others at the same time (beta)
• With the beta release of new collaboration features, your whole team can work together on a document at the same time
• Collaboration is built right in to Pages on the Mac, iPad, iPhone and iPod touch
• PC users can collaborate too, using Pages for iCloud
• Share your document publicly or with specific people
• You can easily see who’s currently in the document with you
• View other people’s cursors to follow their edits
Get started quickly
• Choose from over 60 Apple-designed templates to instantly create beautiful reports, resumes, cards, and posters
• Import and edit Microsoft Word and plain text files using Mail, a WebDAV service, or iTunes File Sharing
• Quickly browse your document using the page navigator and see a thumbnail preview of each page
Create beautiful documents
• Write and edit documents using the onscreen keyboard or a wireless keyboard with Bluetooth
• Format your document with gorgeous styles, fonts, and textures
• Your most important text formatting options are right in your keyboard, and always just a tap or two away
• Easily add images and video to your document using the Media Browser
• Use auto-text wrap to flow text around images
• Animate data with new interactive column, bar, scatter, and bubble charts
• Organize your data easily in tables
Advanced writing tools
• Turn on change tracking to mark up a document as you edit it
• Use comments and highlights to share ideas and feedback with others
• Create footnotes and endnotes and view word counts with character, paragraph, and page counts
• Automatic list making and spellchecking
• Create and view impressive 2D, 3D, and interactive bar, line, area, and pie charts
• Use Undo to go back through your previous changes
• Turn on iCloud so your documents are automatically available on your Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, and iCloud.com
• Access and edit your documents from a Mac or PC browser at www.icloud.com with Pages for iCloud
• Pages automatically saves your documents as you make changes
Share your work
• Use AirDrop to send your document to anyone nearby
• Quickly and easily share a link to your work via Mail, Messages, Twitter, or Facebook
• Export your document in ePub, Microsoft Word, and PDF format
• Use “Open in Another App” to copy documents to apps such as Dropbox
• Print wirelessly with AirPrint, including page range selection, number of copies, and two-sided printing
Some features may require Internet access; additional fees and terms may apply.
Pages does not include support for some Chinese, Japanese, or Korean (CJK) text input features such as vertical text.
- Download: BlueStacks Emulator.
- Download: YouWave Emulator.
- Download: Andy Emulator.
- Download: IPadian
- Download: Pages For PC (App Store)
Also Read: Zombie World War For PC (Windows And Mac)
Guide to install Pages For PC:
First of all download iPadian here. Unzip the download file, run iPadian.exe. Some security software incorrectly pings iPadian as malware – if you have downloaded from a reputable source such as PC Advisor Downloads you need not worry – just click through to download.
During the install process, you may need to install Windows.NET Framework. When prompted to do so, do so. You’ll also be asked to update to the latest version of Adobe Flash. This is necessary for security reasons.
After you are done with the download and install of iPadian follow the guide below to download Pages for PC using iTune Store.
How to Install Pages for PC using iPadian:
- Download and Install iPadian.
- Now Open the IPadian
- Click on the App Store.
- Click the Search Bar.
- Enter the ‘Pages’ icon.
- If the app is available in iPadian store, then you’ll be promoted to Install it.
- Click the Install button and Let the Installation begin.
- Once the Installation is over, head back to Main Page.
- Click the Game icon to start using it.
More From Us: Vault-Hide SMS, Pics & Videos For PC (Windows And Mac)
That’s All for the Pages For PC, For more guides and Trending games on PC please follow us on Online Apps For PC.