You can customize Ksana to be very informative with step counter, calendar, world clocks, watch & phone battery status, date, missed calls, unread text messages, app shortcuts to any installed app + any complication (e.g. weather) provided by installed apps if/when you have Android Wear 2.0.
Or you can be more minimalistic. Perhaps just a date, step counter, battery status & a world clock?
And – no matter how you want Ksana to look – you can make your changes from both your watch and phone!
Ksana Sweep has 5 interactive content areas
• Upper top
• Lower top
With a tap on a content area it will expand and display its content in more detail.
Ex 1: If you've chosen date to be displayed in the lower top content area it will display the date in short form when in minimized state, and a full calendar view with today's date highlighted when maximized.
Ex 2: When a step counter is chosen for any content area it will display your steps (surprise!) when minimized, and both steps & step goal (with a slightly larger text) when maximized.
Complications / Content types
• Any data provided by installed apps (on Android Wear 2.0)
• Pedometer (via Google Fit)
• Date (month, weekday, date, e.g. 6 May, Wed)
• Calendar (default account)
• Additional clocks (multiple time zones, up to 4 world clocks [second time] for any time zone, customizable name [e.g. NYC for New York])
• Missed calls (+excerpt of last call)
• Unread SMS (+excerpt of last SMS / text message)
• Watch battery status
• Phone battery status
• Watch & Phone battery status combined
• 24 & 12 hour digital clocks (lower top content area)
• Branding text (lower top content area)
• Logo: monogram, emoji (e.g. ☂ , ☸ , ☤), or built-in logo (upper top content area)
Features & customization's
• Custom accent color
• Custom ambient modes
• Choose what complications to display in content areas
• Choose second hand (smooth sweeping, ticking or off [no second hand])
• Choose dial numerals (western arabic [12,11,10], roman [XI, I, II] or off [no dial numerals])
• Personalize monogram
• Modify notification peek cards (height, opacity, background visibility & overall visibility in ambient mode)
• Modify display sleep
• Modify "Ok Google" -text position
• Add app shortcuts to any app you've installed on your watch. Not just built-in apps such as weather or heart rate. Perhaps add a shortcut for Runkeeper to a Pedometer content type?
• Presets (save your configuration to presets, apply, import & share presets)
• Let it snow on your watch face (& choose when you want that Christmas feeling [immediately or a date around Christmas])
• Force english language (english for text such as months & weekdays)
• Burn in protection
• Battery efficient
• Ambient mode is as carefully designed & luxury as interactive mode.
• Adjusts for a so called chin (e.g. Moto 360)
Watch face settings
Customization's can be done directly on the watch, but some – e.g. changing monogram text – needs to be done on your phone (unless you have Wear 2).
Access settings on watch:
– Long press (or swipe horizontally on Wear 2.0) on the watch face and tap the settings icon.
Access settings on phone:
– tap Ksana Sweep icon launcher on your phone
– or tap watch face gear icon within the Android Wear app on your phone
– or tap "Open on phone" from the Ksana settings page on your watch
Designed for Android Wear watches such as
LG Watch Urbane
LG G Watch R
LG G Watch
Sony Smartwatch 3
Samsung Gear Live
Ksana Sweep Community
Guide to install Ksana Sweep Watch Face For PC
More From Us: Terra Battle For PC (Windows And Mac)
That’s it guys For the Ksana Sweep Watch Face For PC, Hopefully, you enjoyed this tutorial and find it useful. For more Cool and Fun games and Apps like Ksana Sweep Watch Face please Follow our blog.