With Kids A-Z, students can complete various interactive activities from the Raz-Kids, Science A-Z, and Headsprout products and update their robot avatars on mobile devices.
Students using the app can:
• Access hundreds of developmentally-appropriate books, exercises, and other resources
• Complete corresponding quizzes that ensure comprehension
• Utilize interactive annotation tools that support close reading skills
• Have their work scored and reported to their teacher automatically
• Customize their personalized robot avatar and space rocket using the stars earned from completing activities
The Kids A-Z app is free to download, but access to Raz-Kids, Science A-Z, and Headsprout content requires subscriptions to the respective product. For more info about our products and subscriptions, please visit our website:
Source: Kids A-Z (Google Play)
Guide to install Kids A-Z For PC
More From Us: Peak – Brain Training For PC (Windows And Mac)
That’s it guys For the Kids A-Z For PC, Hopefully, you enjoyed this tutorial and find it useful. For more Cool and Fun games and Apps like Kids A-Z please Follow our blog.