Download GarageBand For PC from Online Apps For PC.
GarageBand turns your iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch into a collection of Touch Instruments and a full-featured recording studio — so you can make music anywhere you go. And now Live Loops makes it easy for anyone to have fun creating music like a DJ, by triggering loops and audio effects in real time. Use Multi-Touch gestures to play a piano, organ, guitar, and drums. They sound and play like their counterparts, but let you do things you could never do on a real instrument. Enjoy Smart Instruments that make you sound like a pro — even if you’ve never played a note before. Plug an electric guitar or bass into your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch and play through classic amps and stompbox effects. Use a Touch Instrument, a built-in microphone, or a guitar and instantly record a performance with support for up of 32 tracks. Audio Unit Extensions in iOS 9 allow you to play, record and edit third-party instrument Apps right into GarageBand. And share your song using email, Facebook, YouTube, SoundCloud, or AirDrop for iOS.
Live Loops. Make music like a DJ*
• Use Multi-Touch to tap and trigger any Live Loop cell or group of cells
• Start with a collection of Apple-designed templates like EDM, House and Hip Hop
• Customize a grid or build your own with a library of over 1,200 Apple Loops in a variety of popular genres
• Create your own loop by recording directly into a cell using any Touch Instrument, or live instruments like voice, or guitar
• Use Remix FX and Multi-Touch to perform DJ-style effects like filters, repeaters, and vinyl scratching
• Tap the record button and capture your Live Loop performance
Drummer for iOS
• Add a virtual session Drummer to your song who takes direction and plays realistic grooves
• Choose from 9 acoustic or electronic drummers
• Each Drummer provides their own signature sound and the ability to create a over a million realistic groove and fills
• Fine-tune the drum performance using simple controls that influence the groove and which drums are played
Play your iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch like a musical instrument
• Play musical instruments on the innovative Multi-Touch keyboard
• Record your voice using the built-in microphone and apply fun sound effects
• Recreate legendary guitar or bass rigs using virtual guitar and bass amps & stompboxes
• Use the Sampler to create new instruments from sounds you record
• Use 3D Touch to play keyboard sounds with polyphonic aftertouch****
• Play, record and edit performances from third-party music apps right into GarageBand using Audio Unit Extensions***
Sound like a virtuoso with Smart Instruments
• Play an entire string orchestra with just one finger using Smart Strings
• Tap chords to instantly create keyboard grooves with the Smart Keyboard
• Strum or trigger autoplay patterns on an acoustic and electric Smart Guitar
• Groove with a variety of Smart Basses using upright, electric, and synth sounds
Create a song anywhere you go
• Record, arrange and mix your song with up to 32 tracks** using Touch Instruments, audio recordings, and loops
• Trim and place musical regions exactly where you want them to play
• Automate the volume or fine-tune your mix using the Simple EQ, compressor, echo and reverb
• Record the movement of controls on a Touch Instrument
Share your songs
• Keep your songs up to date across all devices using iCloud Drive
• Create custom ringtones and alerts for your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch
• Share your songs using email or Facebook, YouTube, and SoundCloud
• Export your song and add it to the iTunes library on your Mac or PC
* Live Loops is available on iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPad (4th generation), or later devices.
** 32 tracks is available on iPhone 5s, iPad Air, iPad mini 2, or later devices. Multi-track recording requires compatible third party audio interface.
*** Requires compatible third-party Audio Unit Extension instruments apps from the App Store.
**** Polyphonic aftertouch is available on iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus.
- Download: BlueStacks Emulator.
- Download: YouWave Emulator.
- Download: Andy Emulator.
- Download: IPadian
- Download: GarageBand For PC (App Store)
Also Read: ZeGame For PC (Windows And Mac)
Guide to install GarageBand For PC:
First of all download iPadian here. Unzip the download file, run iPadian.exe. Some security software incorrectly pings iPadian as malware – if you have downloaded from a reputable source such as PC Advisor Downloads you need not worry – just click through to download.
During the install process, you may need to install Windows.NET Framework. When prompted to do so, do so. You’ll also be asked to update to the latest version of Adobe Flash. This is necessary for security reasons.
After you are done with the download and install of iPadian follow the guide below to download GarageBand for PC using iTune Store.
How to Install GarageBand for PC using iPadian:
- Download and Install iPadian.
- Now Open the IPadian
- Click on the App Store.
- Click the Search Bar.
- Enter the ‘GarageBand’ icon.
- If the app is available in iPadian store, then you’ll be promoted to Install it.
- Click the Install button and Let the Installation begin.
- Once the Installation is over, head back to Main Page.
- Click the Game icon to start using it.