The game has a level editor. If you have a level idea, then you can make it happen.
In this mode, you can access three types of blocks:
● Orange block (Finish) – mandatory block, because without it the player will not be able to pass the level.
● Lava – touch of the present time
● Other Blocks – Normal Blocks
The editor has 2 modes:
Mode "Construction" – in this mode you are available blocks for construction. The flight mode is enabled, allowing you to pass through the blocks. In addition, each of the following options: up, down, put the block and delete the block.
Mode "Passage" – with this mode you can test the level. Touching the lava block or the finish line returns you to the starting position of the level.
● "To the starting position" – returns you to the starting position of the level, it can be changed at any time.
● "Passage" or "Construction" – switching modes.
● "Set starting position" – your current position becomes the initial position of the level. From this position, the player starts the level.
After building the level, you can send it for verification, and in the next update your level will appear in the game! In order for the level to appear in the game, the following conditions must be met:
● The level must have a mandatory "Finish" block;
● The level must be passable;
If these conditions are met, then the level is likely to add to the game with a high probability!
● Game – simulator of parkour;
● Unlock the level or go through it by watching the commercial;
● There is a level editor;
● You can play in the levels created by other players;
● Many complex / easy levels;
● The game is made in a nice cubic style.
Source: Blocky Parkour 3D (Google Play)
Guide to install Blocky Parkour 3D For PC
More From Us: FREE-GOSMS FLORAL TATTOO THEME For PC (Windows And Mac)
That’s it guys For the Blocky Parkour 3D For PC, Hopefully, You enjoyed this tutorial and found it useful. For more Cool and Fun Games and Apps like Blocky Parkour 3D please Follow our blog.