ArtRage Oil Painter Free is a painting app featuring realistic oil paints with texture and color mixing.
Oil Painter Free is the basic version of our powerful ArtRage for Android app and ArtRage desktop programs, which focuses exclusively on our popular Oil Brush tool, featuring four Oil brush presets that will allow you to create a wide range of effects and paint in your preferred style.
Note: The only ad in the free app is a link to our full ArtRage app. It does not include any third party links or advertisments.
You can use ArtRage Oil Painter Free for:
• Realistic painting practice. Use real world traditional painting techniques to build your art up from background to foreground. You can experiment with concepts before touching a real canvas, or create serious digital artworks.
• Quick sketch paints on the go. Oil Painter Free lets you dive right into throwing paint at the canvas without getting sidetracked by complicated menu options, and is an easy way to paint something quick and fun on the bus to finish later.
• Mixing up colors for color tests and creating color palettes. ArtRage's live color blending makes it easy to mix up a new batch of colors and experiment with ideas.
• Just finger painting away for fun! ArtRage's oils interact in endlessly entrancing ways, letting you smush textured paint around and blend colors. Entertain the kids for hours, or unwind while travelling by creating meditative, addictive abstracts.
• As a demo of our paid editions – if you're not sure whether our full ArtRage app or desktop program is for you, Oil Painter Free will let you try out the oil paint and see if it's to your taste. If you like it, then our paid editions offer a full range of traditional and digital tools and features.
Want more? Check out the full ArtRage for Android app here:
ArtRage Oil Painter Free includes:
• ArtRage’s unique 3D paint effects and paint mixing
• Four realistic oil paint presets
• Metallic Paint!
• Unlimited undo and redo
• S Pen support for pressure sensitive painting
• File Sharing
The four oil brush presets are carefully selected to give you a full range of options:
• Driest Brush acts like a glazing brush or very dry brush to let you lay down very light layers of translucent paint.
• Dry Clumps lets you create short strokes which fade out as you run out of paint
• Everlasting Oil is an endless supply of thick paint
• Thick Gloss turns the paint loading right up to create thick, shiny strokes with visible brush texture
• You will easily be able to keep working on your paintings with the paid ArtRage for Android app as all your paintings will show up in the shared gallery.
• You can share your creations as JPEG files with other apps on your device (including email, Facebook and Dropbox).
• You can export your PTG (ArtRage painting) files to any other edition of ArtRage.
• ArtRage Oil Painter Free uses the default ArtRage canvas texture, which interacts with the paint
• Canvas size is based on the size of your screen, up to 1024 pixels on each side (A Samsung Galaxy • Note 4 will create a 576×1024 pixel canvas).
• To create a landscape painting, just rotate your phone!
• Three finger swipe left/right to undo/redo
• Three finger swipe up/down to change tool size
• Two finger zoom from 20-800%
• Two finger tap to reset canvas zoom and position
Guide to install ArtRage Oil Painter Free For PC
More From Us: Police Car Driving Simulator For PC (Windows And Mac)
That’s it guys For the ArtRage Oil Painter Free For PC, Hopefully, You enjoyed this tutorial and found it useful. For more Cool and Fun Games and Apps like ArtRage Oil Painter Free please Follow our blog.